Control Software Engineer (f/m/d)
JOB-ID: 56796 | Office Location: Enschede, Netherlands
Work location is Enschede and we can provide relocation support if needed.
Join us and boost your career!
Great people make ProLeiT (part of Schneider Electric) a great company. Will you help us contribute to satisfied customers under our motto "Life Is On" through solutions that work anywhere, for anyone and at any time, 24 x 7? At ProLeiT we want to enable everyone to get the most out of industrial automation.
Discover how ProLeiT fits your profile and ambitions!
The dynamic engineering team of ProLeit with pleasant colleagues in the Netherlands, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer Process Control Systems, who would like to contribute to the growth of ProLeiT. The Engineering Manager, Michel Horstman, would like to meet you. (read more about our solutions here). After a thorough introduction and training in the ProLeiT portfolio, your role looks like this.
What will you do?
- Prepare functional and technical specifications for process control systems, based on user requirement specifications and input from customers and end users;
- Engineer software of process control solutions based on the mentioned specifications;
- Test and commission the process control solutions on location (mainly in the Netherlands and Belgium, but other countries are also possible);
- Provide training to employees of customers and end users;
- Draw up the technical documentation;
- Report project progress to the project manager and/or department manager;
- Support our sales team with calculations of process control solutions.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- A completed HBO/WO study Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Automation or similar relevant direction;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a software engineer of process control systems in the industry;
- Experience in consumer packaged goods segments is an advantage;
- Medior or higher knowledge level of programming PLCs;
- Knowledge of HMIs and/or SCADA is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SQL Server, relational databases and the ANSI SQL/Transact-SQL programming language and/or C# is an advantage;
- You are able to carry out the technical part of the engineering and commissioning within a project;
- Delivering high quality and continuous improvement are of paramount importance to you;
- You are customer-oriented and have a great sense of responsibility;
- You are able to work in an environment that can be different every day;
- You are a team player;
- Good command of the English language in word and writing and willing to learn the Dutch language;
- In possession of a valid driver's license (B).
What can you expect from ProLeiT(and Schneider Electric)?
- A good salary matching your experience, a bonus, 30 vacation days, company phone and laptop, homework allowance;
- An organization with the ambition to deliver the 'best recognized professionals' of our industry;
- Online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings and a broad training scheme;
- Good work-life balance;
- Attention for Wellbeing through training and a Well-being Week;
- Diversity is a fact for us;
- Career opportunities within an international company.
Who are we?
ProLeiT is a supplier of state-of-the-art solutions for industrial automation, process control technology and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). ProLeiT is a software manufacturer of the PLC-based process control systems Plant iT and brewmaxx.
Integrated process visualization, preconfigured automation objects, batch systems in accordance with ISA-88, modules for continuous recipe and material management, as well as standard ERP interfaces are just a few examples of the uniqueness of our solutions. In contrast to simple HMI and SCADA solutions, we use the philosophy "Parameterization instead of programming".
More than 2200 production facilities in more than 110 countries use our process control systems and MES solutions. We are one of the world's leading suppliers of control solutions in the food and beverage industry.
For substantive questions about the vacancy, please contact Johan Korte, email@example.com.
If you are applying for the position, please note that your personal data and documents will be processed and stored at our premises and/or electronically stored until the final completion of the application process.
General data protection regulations: