Sales Manager - Industrial Automation (f/m/d)
JOB-ID: NL0004 | Home Office - region Utrecht, South Holland, Gelderland, North Brabant | Office Location: 7521 PH Enschede
Are you passionate about Industrial Automation Solutions and Process Control Systems? Do you want to provide customers from the consumer packaged goods (CPG) segment our intelligent, efficient solutions to optimize their manufacturing processes? Are you a real Sales Hunter? Then this position offers you exactly the right things! As Sales Manager Benelux for Process Control Systems (PCS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) you will be responsible to generate new sales opportunities in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
ProLeiT is an IT company headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany. For global players in the brewing, beverage, food, bakery, dairy, pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical and chemical industries, we develop and supply automation solutions for the process industry on a worldwide level. Our process control systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are utilized in more than 2,000 production facilities, in more than 110 countries.
Since 2020 ProLeiT has been part of Schneider Electric, the global specialist for digital energy management and automation solutions with more than 137,000 employees in over 100 countries.
- You ensure the sustainable expansion of ProLeiT market position in the Benelux CPG customer segment with focus on dairies, non-alcoholic beverages, life sciences and chemical branches.
- You work both operationally and strategically: You develop commercial strategies, analyze market trends, visit new customers, present products and solutions including tendering and contract negotiations.
- You define company sales goals and action plans together with the managing director and coordinate the weekly sales and operational planning meeting.
- You love not to sell just a product; you are passionate about selling a complex ETO solution to fulfil exactly your customers’ requirements.
- You also participate in events & trade shows, support marketing activities to reach your sales targets.
- We offer a one year limited working contract (option to be expanded to an unlimited contract) in a growing and globally operating company, with the autonomy and opportunity to act like an entrepreneur within our organization.
- We provide a strong brand and innovative products, flat hierarchies with fast decision making and short communication channels.
- We support you in your professional development and live our values helpfulness, responsibility, openness, and respect.
- You are home-office based, ideally in the middle of the Netherlands (e.g. Utrecht), but visiting our office location in Enschede 1-2 times a week.
- Expect a wide range of benefits including a company car for your private usage, flexible working hours, a competitive remuneration package and social activities.
- You hold an engineering degree in (industrial) automation, electrical or software engineering or a degree as technician; ideally combined with experiences in automation & software, which are key to your success in this role (IT hardware knowledge is a plus).
- You have a proven record of accomplishment as a sales person with 5+ years of experience in commercial sales and a strong hunter mentality.
- You love to travel in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg (80% weekly average), and hold a valid driving license (B).
- Fluent Dutch and English skills are required to understand your customer needs, as well as a communicative and open-minded personality. German would be advantagous.
- With your dynamic and energetic, hands-on attitude and your ownership, you are a role model for others.
Your next step – apply, of course!
Please submit your application documents including an English CV by using our online application form on our homepage, referring to the Job-ID NL0004. Your contact person for this position is Isabel Blumrich.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please send us an e-mail to jobs(at)proleit.com.
If you are applying for the position, please note that your personal data and documents will be processed and stored at our premises and/or electronically stored until the final completion of the application process.
General data protection regulations: